image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ERIC CORPUZ|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|LIVE YOUR DREAM|SHARE YOUR PASSION

The end of MCOM.

Well, it's the end of the semester and my assignment to write this blog has come to an end. Don't get too worried though if you actually enjoy reading my blog, I will continue blogging.

I'm really thankful I've had the assignment of making an application blog for my MCOM class. It's been a lot of fun and I've appreciated reflecting every week and seeing the theme of each week and what I've learned.

Thinking of a big "now what" for the semester, I would probably say that the theme of my semester and what I will probably move forward doing is just in trusting that the future is promising and I need to trust that.

Where do I go from here? I continue applying the things I've learned this semester--(1) study habits, (2) scheduling, and (3) doing the things I love. It took me a semester to figure it out, but now I feel like I'm finally back in the groove of things after my mission. I know where I stand. Now it's just a matter of applying and internalizing. Becoming who I need to become and not repeating child-ish mistakes. Winter semester and life--here's to you. This kid will not be slowing down or apologizing. I'm ready to begin again.

But first, I need to survive finals. Happy Holidays!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment