image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ERIC CORPUZ|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|LIVE YOUR DREAM|SHARE YOUR PASSION

Can you have too much of a good thing?

Don't give your stuff to me, I'll lose it.

Goodness I realized this morning that I somehow lost my iPod aka my life. How does this happen? It's permanently attached to my ears/hand. I hope it turns up soon, I feel so naked. Some odd weeks ago I lost my wallet but eventually found that. I frequently lose my mind but that's aside the point.

Yesterday was composed of decent weather, missed classes, the MOA Cafe, laundry, catching up with old friends, getting ready for Lake Havasu, Jaten, Jamba, Erika, and As You Like It.

I met Jaten last week at a social gathering on Friday night. It's nice to have him around because I feel like he legitimately understands the situation I'm in aka my life because we come from very similar places. We went and bonded over Jamba (because apparently he just doesn't get hungry) and then hungout before seeing As You Like It at the theater. It was quite the experience, I've never had anybody push me so much to get my mission underway.

As you like it was definitely not as I like it. I don't mean to offend anyone in the theater program but it was a very strange spin on the Shakespeare comedy that I wasn't very fond of. I did enjoy the music but definitely not the fake fighting or strange costumes. I still am also confused where the helicopter fit in to the whole story as well. The acting was great with the exception of one or two. I all in all was expecting more, but I guess BYU isn't exactly known for its theater department either.

Erika was able to make it to the show and I think she was just as puzzled about the helicopter as I was. It's always so nice to see her; there's just something about her that always makes me happy inside and makes all my problems seem to find their way out of my mind.  She's truly an amazing girl and I am so lucky to have her around. I was so happy when she said she'd come; I actually am not a fan of Shakespeare really but knew she was and found it a great excuse for us to spend the night together, what a deal.

Afterwards we walked Erika home after her and Jaten actually realized that they knew so many common people. Then Jaten and I went to visit some of his old mission friends, we talked, and the separated.

Highlight of the day: seeing two great people that I've wanted to see for awhile.
Quote of the day: From As You Like It
"Can you have too much of a good thing?"

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. there's been an iPod thief recently, and he's been reselling the iPods for dirt cheap within a few hours of taking them. my friend's roommate got hers back when the guy who bought it plugged it into his computer and saw her information on it and was honest. she thinks it got stolen out of her backpack which was in a cubbie in the cannon center while she was eating. so... i don't know what to tell you? hopefully it wasn't stolen, and if it was i hope whoever buys it sees your info and honestly returns it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually found it! It was at the cannon center!

    ReplyDelete