image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ERIC CORPUZ|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|LIVE YOUR DREAM|SHARE YOUR PASSION

Requirement for keeping track of myself for the day, check.

Were you around for the "Xanga" face or was just that just a Vegas thing? Before myspace and facebook? Anyhow, it's been fun getting back into blogging for whatever its worth anyway.

A somewhat successful day as far as accomplishing school work goes. Definitely another failure in attempts to patch up relationships though.

I made it to practice this morning somewhat on time for the first time since last Thursday. I'm on the triathlon team at BYU and boy is it an experience. What's that you say? You didn't know BYU had a triathlon team? Neither did I, they found me. Anyhow, practice was easy. Requirement of practice for the day, check.

May was the cashier at breakfast today. I wrote her a thank you card some odd weeks ago for always seeming to make my day. You can tell she's tired every morning, but she still puts on her best smile and her words never lack sincerity. She helped me start my day off right, even if I was on my way to being late for my 9 o'clock as usual. Requirement of breakfast for the day, check.

PDBIO120 - thanks again for reminding me how stupid I am. Requirement of feeling dumb for the day, check.

Philosophy was interesting today. We talked about epistemology and a point of view that all knowledge must be "a priori" or else it can't be knowledge. A had class with friend A today who pulled a seat up right next to me. I guess its progress, but who's to say. I feel like I'm taking steps backwards in fixing things but I guess no one can exactly force forgiveness. I just wish I wasn't an idiot to begin with. Requirement for feeling regret for the day, check.

If you haven't had a class with Brother Bott, you need to. He's ranked number one on ratemyprofessor.com for a reason. His class was amazing today as usual. I went and talked to him after like I usually do; he's been giving me advice for the whole situation. He told me to quit reading into mind games and just take things at face value, good call. Requirement for being enlightened for the day, check.

The rest of the day I just spent finishing my talk for Sunday and doing math homework. Weather was unusually cold today, but I guess I should be used to the whole wind-chill factor from living in Vegas. At our triteam meeting I won free "body glide" during the raffle which was... quite the treat I guess. We have our first meet at Lake Havasu next week and I'm really excited. It'll be an experience for sure. Requirement for getting something free for the day, check.

After that anyway I came back to my room and laid in my undersized bed. Thoughts getting the best of me as they have been. It's just rough when you've lost every ounce of friendship and you have no family to run to. A big part of me just wants to run away from BYU and leave them be. I've really never been so hurt in my life. But amidst all the gloom and asking for help from a couple good friends, I've found that that crazy girl I met at the first night of FHE last semester speed dating who almost has my name and my long lost Sunday school teacher from last semester who had an obsession for issuing challenges are at the least, still there to lend at hand to me.

Quote of the day: "You're always loved by at least three." [Requirement for writing down a good quote for the day, check.]
Even if times are rough, I can still feel that Someone is sure looking out for me still. Requirement for being loved for the day, check.

As of now, I should probably get some sleep. My roommate needs to get some too, although he's probably still going to stay up for four more hours doing homework. He's a good kid though, and I'm glad we get a long. I'm not easy to live with, that's for darn sure. So hopefully tomorrow will be better. As long as I expect the worst but hope for the best it should be right?

Requirement for keeping track of myself for the day, check.

P.S. - Thanks Sean. I don't think you can comprehend how much you did for me tonight.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment