image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ERIC CORPUZ|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|LIVE YOUR DREAM|SHARE YOUR PASSION

Trip to Hawaii.

Erika and I took a trip to Hawaii yesterday.

Or well, our minds did anyway.

Yesterday was the He Huaka'i Aloha Luau. It had been awhile since I had been to a luau so I thought it'd be a great excuse to spend time with Erika. It was definitely a needed experience. We both got to wind down, relax, and meet new people. I was pretty much dying right before because something bloomed in Provo that just was not poppin' with my senses.

So I went to Hinckley, a little late of course, and waited for Erika to come down. Finally I called her to say I was there and lone behold, miscommunication led us to two different meeting places haha. She was already there! So I headed over to the Wilk to meet her. Dinner was great. I wasn't too fond of the food but it really wasn't that bad I guess. The entertainment was great. It was just so nice to see hula dancers and kind of forget about the world for a little. Hearing the music and seeing the smiling faces coupled with great company was just such a nice get away from life... for a few hours anyway.

The show was next and boy was it a treat. The had dancers from all islands of Polynesia there and went in order of when missionary work started in each island;really cool twist on it. The show was appropriately titled "A Journey of Love and Sacrifice." The setup and the turnout was just absolutely amazing. There were many talented people and many people who put a lot of time and effort into it. It was definitely worth the money and the wait. Even if it didn't turn out, time spent with Erika is never wasted through her assurance. 

Well it's late--bed time.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment