image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ERIC CORPUZ|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|LIVE YOUR DREAM|SHARE YOUR PASSION

Moving right along.

Sitting in philosophy right now... I am obviously extremely intrigued by the subject that we're discussion. Topic of the day: can we prove that God exists? My opinion: I know He exists, if you don't, that's your issue.

Erika and I failed this weekend. Hopefully not this week though

As the days pass by I'm starting to see the reasons why I've literally been to hell and back that past two weeks; opening my eyes it all really makes sense. This needed to happen.

Not having those people around, was very lonely at first. I was lost and really depressed. I felt like I had lost my family. I've tried my best to make it up to them and that's the best I can do. They kicked me to the curb and as much as I come running back, I don't know if they ever will take me back. I don't blame them though, I did it to myself. So instead of looking at this as a never ending struggle, I've decided that it's time to look at things as an opportunity.

Maybe we weren't meant to be friends forever, and if they really were my friends, things would eventually blow over and they would accept me again. But I guess things don't always work out how we want them to.

Basically, I'm done with missing and being sad. It's time to move on. They're not the only friends I have. I have my hall, my ward, my old hall, my old ward, and all the random people I've met in between. Getting back in touch with all these people this weekend really made me realize how much I actually miss these people and don't really understand why I've been shutting them out of my life this whole time.  

Spending all my time every day with these people that I had been made me realize that I had been ignoring other friends, ignoring myself, and ignoring greater opportunities. Since I've had so much time being away from them I've even had more opportunities to volunteer and help others which I wouldn't have had if I were still spending every waking hour of the day with them. It's all starting to make sense.

On Saturday, I ran the "Rex Lee Run for a Cure" and did the 5K race. It was a little rough but I was happy to do it for a good cause. During the race I saw a girl with a shirt on that really attracted my eye. The back of it read:

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.
How a special Someone can just slap us in the face when we need it the most. I get it now. As Mr. Hagood would say "...moving right along."

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm glad things are starting to look up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh are you implying that you're a tough individual? That's laughable. Consider your approach to making amends for this tragic situation that you seem to be the innocent victim of. You profess to have have approached those individuals you have harmed with sincerity and genuine remorse...why then do you still, in attempts to smooth out the bumps you have caused with associates of those people, continue to spread false gossip about those individuals you're seemingly so hurt by. If you were sincere in your remorse, you wouldn't continue to spread so much venom.
    Furthermore, your pathetic attempts to go behind those individual's backs to everyone else they know and try and talk your way out of the mess you're in by skewing the details of the occurring events in such a way as to deflect the responsibility off of your self, are pathetic. You are the smallest person I have ever met. You lack the internal fortitude to accept that you ruined one of the best relationships you had going for you in terms of friendship. You are appallingly ungrateful for the charity extended to you in your time of need and you spit in the face of those who opened up to you and took you in when you begged for help. You're a spineless coward and a poison to all those who have the displeasure of associating with you. Have fun posting loaded information on your cute little blog. Good day.

    ReplyDelete