image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ERIC CORPUZ|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|LIVE YOUR DREAM|SHARE YOUR PASSION

You make me smile.

It's funny how you begin to recognize things you've been missing in your life when circumstances change. I guess for the better and the worst.

Granted, I would give anything to have my friends back. I've been learning lessons left and right that I would have never learned had this falling out never happened.

I just got done talking to the lovely Ms. Nash who I have barely seen this semester. I mentioned her in a previous blog how we met during the first family home evening night in our old ward. I'll never forget the girl sitting in front of me who I had to nearly tackle to get to talk to the next person because she literally wanted to have a deep and meaningful conversation with every person on the other side of the table. Oh where would I be without her today?

I spent the last hour with her talking in the library (yes a big no-no) and have not felt so happy in a long time. There actually are people who you touch out there and will always be there for you thick or thin. I'm excited to start spending the last few weeks of the semester with her because no one can make me smile the way she does. I mean honestly who could forget [Erika Nash]?


As for the current sitch, nothing has changed. Maybe time will heal, maybe it won't. I guess it's out of my hands now though. You can only say sorry so much. Regardless, I will still always love them and never forget them.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment