image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ERIC CORPUZ|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|LIVE YOUR DREAM|SHARE YOUR PASSION

I know it's hard on a rainy day.

I guess it just is. I'm far from perfect; human nonetheless. I just wish that sometimes life could be easy and that when I do mess up, I could just wave a magic wand and make things all better. But I guess it's like my best friend Mat always said,

Nothing that's easy is ever worth it.
Status of my life right now: perilous.

Blessed am I among bad luck, but at the same time, blessed am I among great blessings.

Have you ever non-intentionally hurt someone? Whether it be something you said or did? And although you weren't exactly in the right, you just wish everyone could understand that you really meant no harm? I guess that's my current issue.

The story isn't needed to be posted but here's your lesson for today:

If friend A is starting to bug you. Tell them.
Don't shrug it off and "let it go," because you won't.
Conversely,  don't go and tell B what's frustrating you about friend A, or friend C or D for that matter.
Because what goes around, comes around... whether your like it or not.
Simply - you're never in the right to speak ill of anyone. Period.

There's a possibility that you could lose everything. Do you want that? I didn't think so.

So I guess you know where I'm coming from now. Frustrated minds speak frustrated words that sometimes lack truth. Yet frustration is never a reason for justification.

Remedy for the problem: Carrie Underwood

What you got if you ain't got love? The kind that you just want to give away? It's okay to open up, go ahead and let the light shine through. I know it's hard on a rainy day, you want to shut the world out and just be left alone, but don't run out on your faith
Because sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand. What you've been out there searching for forever is in your hand. When you figure out love is all that matters after all, it sure makes everything else... seem so small.
So for me now I guess, a little bit of faith and trust and I guess sometime this will all blow over. I could apologize a thousand times but nothing will quite heal until people begin to forgive. I hope this all solves itself, because I miss my friends family.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Aww Eric, I just think it's so cool that you can assess the situation and get it all out there like this. Way cool. I hope everything gets better. I definitely have days like this, where you know that the only thing you can do is face tomorrow, no matter how much it scares you, and do what little you can to clean up the mess... feel better!!

    ReplyDelete