image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ERIC CORPUZ|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|LIVE YOUR DREAM|SHARE YOUR PASSION

Fed up?

Hello blog stalkers, it's been awhile.

Needless to say, there has been an extreme lack for documentation for this past week. Everyone's getting fed up I think. Fed up of school, fed up of studying, fed up of waking up, fed up of each other.

Monday was pretty cool though I guess. Addison and I have been doing work in the library the past week and we were in there until 9ish at night. Not too shabby; I need to be in there for sure. I think it's just easier to study when you have a buddy there studying too. Afterwards Lyndsey and I went up to Squaw Peak... (by the way did I mention that Monday started out with a blizzard outside?) and it was pretty cold but we stayed in the car and watched Madagascar 2 and made bracelets so it was pretty legit. We got back pretty late and then me and Addison just talked up a storm and crashed for the night wondering where Chan-the-man was.

Tuesday was rough.

Wednesday started out rough. There just were so many crazy things that went on on Tuesday that I could barely struggle through the day... but I did. It's times like these that all you can do is have faith that things will be alright in the future. One thing I think I've learned is just to realize that sometimes most times, things don't work out as planned, and what's most important is that you're able to change with what's thrown at you. Stuff happens consistently, and with happening, there is change. Change is the only constant--that much is true.

Paige and I went out for a little picnic that night by the duck pond. It was a really great time. One of the things we talked about is how high school is all about status and how we both worked so hard in high school to be high-achieving and know well-known across the student body. And now, being at a college of 30,000 people where everyone was a valedictorian, varsity athlete, stuco leader, etc., everything we did just becomes average and almost mediocre. I remember being told in high school to not get caught up in that scene because it doesn't matter when you leave. I thought these people were kidding... guess they weren't. But, I would argue that I think it is necessary to get caught up in the high school scene. You get molded and you figure out who you are; most times who you don't want to be I think. But that's all caboodle in the noodle. After we ate I bought some bread to feed the ducks and then we went and met up with A-day at the library and spent the rest of the night there.

Today has been somewhat of a failure. All I've been doing is snoozing through everything it seems. I'm in my retarded psych class right now that obviously is not intriguing me whatsoever. Although my life isn't the worst, it's definitely been an experience the past few days. Somehow I'll make it through.  For now, I just gotta focus on grades and what not and stop second-guessing going on a mission. Things will shape up, I know they will.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment