image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ERIC CORPUZ|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|LIVE YOUR DREAM|SHARE YOUR PASSION

Everyone needs a Jordan.

Since its our last week here, I want to make sure to document everything so that I don't forget it!

Here's a spark notes version.

Monday:


Last day of class for me, wohoo! Sarah and I got up pretty early to go on a run and it was actually really nice! Definitely refreshing to go early in the morning and be awake in class. It was pretty sad to walk out of mission prep for the last time with Brother Bott but biology and and philosophy I was absolutely done with. I got all my homework done early that day and headed back to my room to finish A Walk to Remember since we didn't finish it the night before; me and Zach made our bracelets while watching it and hey, it actually wasn't bad! I felt like it could've ended better, but I mean not too shabby.

I was sad that I missed FHE that night but it was for a good cause I guess. It was Josh's birthday and Elina decided that we should throw a surprise dinner for him. After all Josh did for me and for all the times he was there for me, I couldn't afford to miss it so I sacrificed FHE for a good friend's birthday. Valid right? Weather was funky getting there, it was semi-nice during the day and then thundathundastormin at night. We somewhat pulled off the surprise but I mean Josh is a smart kid and he could tell it was kind of fishy haha. It was great to be with old friends from last semester and what not; Elina did a great job. I sure did a number matchmaking those two together eh? I smell wedding bells in the near future. Afterwards Jordan and I put together Taylor's invitation for the date on Saturday. It's going to be pretty legit I'm excited. He got her flowers and we made a crafty note to put with them--she really liked it! Of course, we stayed up forever talking as we do every night, that's just a given, happens without me needing to mention it.


Mike and I felt a bit dazed at the end of the day but here's our picture of the day.

Tuesday:

Waste of a day. Jordan and I were up late the night before so I didn't wake up until 10am. Terrible. I made it to "Unforum" with Nyal and it was definitely a  great success. The theme was "BYU Tube" and it was this guy and girl studying in the library but procrastinating by watching "BYU Awards" on "BYU Tube" It was a great set up with great performances from Club Style, the Polynesian club, the "That's against the honor code" skit (favorite thing ever from NSO), and Y-Awards. It was definitely enjoyable and well put on. Afterwards I went back to my room and... slept haha then I got up, studied for a bit, and went to the gym. I made it back in time to grab dinner and make it to Matt's concert that of which I was thoroughly impressed! For a non-audition ensemble, the music was very clean with little error. A couple tuning and intonation issues here and there but only a hypercritical mind could identify them. After... Mike and I went to Chipman for the "Glee" premiere party with the girl wardies. It was... interesting but enjoyable at the same time. Anyway came back and did all the things I do every night; fill in the blanks.

I'm supposed to get my mission call today, its pretty crazy! Hopefully it comes in, the anticipation is killing me. But I mean we'll see. Hopefully I make it to then; staying up every night talking to J has kept me pretty tired but at the same time I can't complain. It's nice to have a good pal to talk to every day. I don't know where I'd be without him nowadays especially amidst all heck that broke lose. He's coming home with me next weekend to Vegas and I'm so stoked! We're going to have a legit weekend and I cant wait to show him how life is there. He's a good kid, and I'm more than blessed to have him around. But enough of praising him, he gets enough anyway from being such a champ. Yes its true, I think everyone needs to have a Jordan in their life.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment