image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ERIC CORPUZ|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|LIVE YOUR DREAM|SHARE YOUR PASSION

Simple calls for.

Let the madness begin.

Two finals down, and two to go.

Yesterday was a fairly productive day with loaded doses of pollen to appropriately set off my allergies. I studied for all of fifteen minutes for my math final and actually felt ready... so I stopped haha.

Zach and I decided we needed to go out on some sort of simple date before the semester was over so he promised to buckle down and ask a girl out for Friday night; for the first time... he came through! It actually ended up being really fun. We went and got some food from the creamery and had a semi-picnic at the top of the JFSB which was really nice and just had some friend-to-friend-to-friend bonding time. Alyssa informed us of all her embarrassing "falling" stories as Zach continued to argue the whole night that it just wasn't necessary for guys to open doors on dates. Then we ended up in the tanner building somehow and played Catchphrase for a little (boys against girls) and well... can you guess who won? The boys of course! Then we went to the last game in the volleyball game and watched BYU grind the trash out of the Matadors. We ventured back to Helaman, grabbed some ice cream, and then I had to call it a night because I had a final this morning at 7am, calc nonetheless.

Simple day but definitely good fun.

And well, simple day calls for a simple picture I think.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment