image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ERIC CORPUZ|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|LIVE YOUR DREAM|SHARE YOUR PASSION

It's not exactly goodbye.

I feel like I just was packing all my stuff to come to college yesterday. What?

By the way I just edited and added the videos to my previous post so you might want to check that out.

I woke up pretty late yesterday and just pretty much messed around getting pictures up and blogging until lunchtime. I had lunch with the regulars and then headed to the library to study with Taylor. We really didn't get much done as you can imagine. After a couple hours I had to call a quits and came back to get my mission prep final done for today. Then I had dinner and went to hike the Y with Aaron.

There really wasn't much to my day. I feel like it was almost a waste of one of my last days here at BYU. But oh well, it's over and done. Hiking the Y and hearing about all the tradition behind it was really cool. It's just one of those things that you kind of have to do while your at BYU and of course I had to wait nearly a whole year to do it. It took me and Aaron awhile because we just took our time getting up there, but it was definitely worth the work. That mountain is like legit vertical so it was decently tough but we made it just in time for sunset. It was quite the sight. We did that whole lay upside down thing on it and it was extremely trippy. I thought I was going to fall of the edge of the mountain haha. It was great though and I'm glad we did it.

I spent the rest of the night on facebook (of course) and then catching up for last days of pictures with Mike. It's kind of sad that tomorrow will be our last picture. I'm really sad and I'm going to miss that kid a lot. By the way he got a haircut and it looks dang good; thought you oughtta know.


Today will just be filled with studying, packing, and lots of goodbyes. I already had a couple this morning and its just really... weird. Its not exactly goodbye like "nice knowing you" but its too long to say "I'll see you soon!" you know? Two years is a lot of time but not really. Its just surreal. I'm weird because I hate goodbyes.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment