image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ERIC CORPUZ|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|LIVE YOUR DREAM|SHARE YOUR PASSION

Take me back to yesterweek.

The days are so different now.

Brett, I'll miss you man. I can't believe you're gone--I won't even get in to that.

Even though I'm staying in Helaman, it just feels like a completely different place. The people that were here aren't anymore; the life and spirit that were around are nowhere to be found. It's not the same, but I guess it's time for a change anyway.

I made it to my basketball class at 8am this morning, on time nonetheless. It was a good experience and I'm really excited to get to go in the future. It will be good for me. Why?

Here's the thing: if you ever feel like you need to see something funnier than the funniest SNL skit you've ever seen, then put a basketball in my hands and tell me to dribble and run up and down a basketball court. I guarantee that you will be rolling (yes rolling) on the ground in pain. So this... is good for me.

My biology class was a joke. I sat there for two hours pondering my existence because that, along with facebook, was much more intriguing. I did get to meet a really nice girl who I will be associating with much for the rest of the semester I think. I'm excited for sure.

My religion class was amazing, I've never been so inspired to want to read the standard works... ever. I literally just sat down for nearly two and a half hours today and just read from the New Testament. Crazy! That's so untypical of me even though it should, conversely, be expected. It's so nice to have that class with the old wardies, I mean what were the odds? Four of us in one class?

Weight training was LOTS of fun haha. We did a strength test today to see where we all were at and by the end, my roommate Chandler was absolutely exhausted. He looked at me and was like... hey dude are you tired? Because I'm beat. I just looked at him and laughed. Doing one set of each workout hardly even made me the least bit tired haha. He's never lifted weights in his life though, so he has an excuse.

Afterwards, I came in my room to finish laundry and then went to dinner in the deserted canc. I hate being here, its so depressing. It just makes me want to go home ever more, but I guess that's not really an option anymore is it.

After dinner I stopped by Preston's room and saw that he was still dying from earlier when I previously saw him, so I sat by his beside until about five minutes ago when he finally started to get better. He was thinking of going to the hospital if things didn't start to shape up, but thankfully they did. I wouldn't have been able to sit through that trauma anyway.

It's weird. I feel like I should be posting a picture of me and Mike now (yes that's grammatically correct) but he's not exactly down the hall anymore. Take me back to yesterweek, right now.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment